Pages

Friday 17 October 2014

Freaky Fashion | Halloween Edit


 It's been a long time since I've posted, but iim now determined to get back into the flow of things! and i thought what better than to do a halloween edit. I have put together some of my fave halloween outfits, and I will be posting new edits every few days up until halloween! 

Halloween is always a difficult one! Now were all grown up we need to go for it! We also need to look stylish and look fierce but not look lame at the same time, which is sometimes pretty hard. Some of the top fashion labels have clearly looked into this and really know what we want and need and have been adding more and more halloween pieces each year! Which is just perfect!

So let's kick off with the first Halloween outfit, 'Witches be trippin'!


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

I absoloutly love this outfit, and it is my all time favourite, which I will probably be wearing myself! My favourite item is the bodysuit, I think its so clever and cute how the straps make up the witch pentagon - it adds a really nice bit of detail to the outfit. The cat bag is pretty pricey at £45, but I chose this one because I thought the minimalistic look went best with the outfit - But if you tap in 'Cat bag' into Asos, they have tons to choose from, with a range of different prices. I thought the boots were a great touch, add a bit of fierceness to the outfit, this style of heel have been really in style recently, so it's great if you already have a pair, as petty much any will go with this outfit! And if not, you get to buy a beautiful new pair of shoes that you can wear again and again - just like the rest of this outfit - it's probably my fave thing about making your own outfit using the items from fashion brands rather than going to the fancy dress shop, because you don't have to wear these items just once! You can pair them with so many other outfits all through the year. Apart the little witches hat ofc, unless you really want to ;).

Happy Friday & Happy Halloween lovelies xox 

1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog! Halloween is coming! I think everyone is looking for the best wholesale fashion supplier. I suggest you to visit Europa Fashions to get the best deals this Halloween.

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric