Pages

Thursday 21 August 2014

Hawaiian Heel Crush | Sale Purchase







Hello Lovely People!
These are my absolutely perfect Hawaiian Crush Heels that I have recently purchased. I have wanted these for such a long time, but didn't have the spare £55, pay day came, I wondered into River Island to buy, and boom - One pair of size 3 heels left in the sale, £25!!! Absolute bargain. I screamed out 'YES' when I seen them and found many people laughing at my expense at my sheer excitement over a pair of heels -.- ! I know Summer is nearly over now, but there is still a bit of sun peering through, and I have managed to get a nice bit of where out of them. They brighten up any outfit, they're a beautiful orange / pinky coral colour, with some slightly illuminated green leaves with pops of blue flower! they look great with a casual pair of jeans and a colour matching top, or in a beautiful dress or playsuit for the night time, I feel they look far better with a more plain outfit, and then some matching jewellery as they really make a statement on their own!

Unfortunately they were in the River Island Sale, so they're no longer on the website, but they are just another coloured version of the very popular Peep Toe Platform Sandals which are available right now in Pale Pink, Sky Blue, White, Grey & Black at the moment, just in case you particularly like the style of shoe! Or you could try and hunt for these Orange Floral Peep Toe Platforms on Depop or Ebay.

Have a happy Thursday,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric