Pages

Monday 9 June 2014

A Walk In The Park | OOTD

Today I went for a drive in my new car, and ended up at the woods, me and my boyfriend decided to go for a walk, so I thought I'd get him to snap a picture of my outfit for the day! I know I seem a little too dressed up for the woods and I have slightly inappropriate footwear for the muddy walkways but I was too excited to wear some of my latest purchases!


Floral Statement Necklace | Wallis @ Debenhams | £20.00
Blue Denim Skinny Jeans (Old) | Topshop | £40
White Sandles | Primark | £8.00

I bought some of these pieces recently, the crop jumper I particularly love, and bought to wear on the plane on my upcoming holiday. This crop top is part of a co-ord set and you can buy a midi knitted skirt to match, but I didn't need the other half on this occasion (unlike me!) My pink round sunglasses are also from missguided and they are my absolute fave, they are the prettiest colour of pink and have a really nice graduated lens that fades from black to clear. This beautiful floral statement necklace is from the Wallis section in Debenhams, the moment I saw it I fell in love, it's made up of lots of really pretty pastel colours and gems and makes any boring outfit look beautiful! The jeans from Topshop were bought quite a while back, I wear them often because they are just so soft, and the super tight fit clings perfectly onto my legs! Finally, my gorgeous new Primark sandals, these seem to be quite a popular little purchase amongst bloggers, they are just as stylish as any purchase similar from somewhere such as River Island or Topshop and are quite well made, and the best part.. only £8!! Quite a difference from the £40 they cost in some other shops!

Hope you loved my casual walk in the woods outfit as much as I love it and my new Missguided, Primark and Wallis purchases.

Lots of love xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric