Pages

Tuesday 12 August 2014

New Family Member | Meet Phoebe

Hello Lovely People!
Basically, I haven't done a blog post for a while, and for a very good reason. There has recently been a new member to my family, I bought myself a gorgeous Pomeranian puppy; I have wanted one for so long, and finally saved and saved and now I have one, and have named her Phoebe. :)
She is absolutely adorable, but a right mischievous little girl (extremely naughty), So I have been dedicating all of my time trying to train this 8 week old nightmare! :o She can be sweet, and has a very interesting personality, and of course, she's so beautiful and melts everyones hearts! 




When I bought her, just a week ago, she was cream and white (Like I had always wanted) But already, she is ginger and will probably be bright red! Slightly disappointing, but then you realise none of it matters because I have a wonderful little puppy, filled with character, who will be in my life for possibly 16 years!

Have a lovely day! 
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. The blogs you have produced are really of worth importance to me. This is because of the fact that the blogs you are producing are really informative and knowledgeable. Keep the spirits high and please produce something informative for the products like Summer Tops | Trending Clothing | Fashion UK. This is because of the fact that I am new to this business and need more information for customer satisfaction.
    wholesale womens plus size clothing distributor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good Web page, Carry on the fantastic work on Clothing and Fashion. Keep sharing valuable info like this.
    cheap leggings

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric